I was recently tagged in a post by Katie of lifeandstylesofklf to answer 11 questions that she chose.
So here goes:
1. If you could meet anyone in the world, who would it be and why? Erm, I suppose I should say someone from the literary world or a scientist, but to be perfectly honest, if I could meet Taylor Hawkins I would be delighted. I couldn’t promise that I would ever be able to let him go again though…
2. What is your ideal date? I am happy just spending time with my husband. A meal out in an expensive restaurant is just as fab as chips on the beach or going for a drive in the countryside and having a ‘car park’ picnic. He’s the funniest person I know and he’s also been a massive support to me. So just being with him is ideal.
3. If you could only eat one thing for the rest of your life, what would it be? Until recently it would have been pasta, pesto and Mediterranean vegetables but as I’m staying off pasta right now, it would be chips and something. Or maybe cheese.
4. Favourite song at the moment? Easy – any track from Sonic Highways! I love the Foo Fighters
5. If you were to create a festival line up, who would your 3 main head-liners be? Foo Fighters (obviously), Take That (as the 5 piece, because my lovely sister in law took me to see them in 2011 and some great drunken biffa landed on me and knocked me out so I don’t recall the gig) and Coldplay (because they are awesome and put on an amazing show)
6. What is your absolute dream holiday? Somewhere hot. With an amazing beach. With my family.
7. Can you remember the weirdest or scariest dream you’ve ever had? I was in a lift that was dropping fast. I was trying to tell the other people to jump or lift themselves up but no one would listen. It was so awful. And I’m actually not sure that that advice would save anyone in reality.
8. If you won a life changing amount of money on the lottery, what would be the first thing you spend your money on and why? A house. A house bigger than the one we live in right now. With space for all our boys to ‘be’ and a nice big kitchen and possibly room for a gym. Oh and definitely space for a recording studio.
9. Do you have a motto that you live by? Not really. Although I think people need to make a difference to others; hold a door open, say please and thank you, smile at a stranger. Basically don’t be a dick!
10. Where do you see yourself in 5 years time? Still here, living a very similar life. I like it. Although with maybe a little more money…
11. What do you think is the meaning of life? …I have no idea
And here are my 11 questions for you to answer:
- When you were younger, what job did you want to do?
- What was your favourite subject at school?
- What was your first job?
- What is your favourite book?
- What is your favourite TV show?
- What is on your bucket list?
- What was the first gig you went to?
- Where is the most memorable place you’ve ever travelled to?
- If you were stranded on a desert island, what is the one thing you would take?
- Who would you most like to meet?
- Do you have any ‘Freak Or Unique’ type talents?